Thematic route: Blue path
Name of the attraction: “Djerdap” Boat
Location: Kladovo, Bor District.
Description: The restaurant-boat is a catamaran with two hulks providing it with a very smooth and comfortable sailing on the Danube. It is equipped with a panoramic terrace on the upper deck, air-conditioned restaurant in the central part and VIP bar on the lower deck. The fully-equipped kitchen provides the possibility to prepare of all meals on board. The boat is equipped with three bars, has an integrated sound system, 4 toilets and seating furniture on the prow. In addition to its main purpose – tourist cruises on the Danube – the boat is also very attractive for business meetings, team building programs, weddings onthe water, birthday parties, etc.
Maximum number of passengers is 120.
Information & Contacts:
Telephone: +381 19 80 10 10, +381 19 80 82 34
Cruise boat DJERDAP provides tourists with 2 offers:
- Offer 1: Lower Lake Cruise
The boat sails upstream by Fetislam Fortress, turns in front of hydro-power plant Djerdap and during the sailing, passengers can see the remnants of the famous Trajan’s bridge and Ada Kale Fortress.
– Duration: 1 hour
- Offer 2: Djerdap Gorge Cruise
– Tekija – Trajan’s tablet (Tabula Traiana) – Mali and Veliki Kazan (small and large cauldron)
– Duration: 2 hours
Route near to other thematic tourist routes:
In the vicinity you can also visit:
- Archaeological site Lepenski vir
- Archaeological Museum of Djerdap – Kladovo
- The remains of the Trajan’s Bridge – Kostol, Kladovo
Other useful information:
Hotel Djerdap, tel: +381 19 80-10-10, +381 19 80-82-34
Events in Kladovo:
– Ethno Festival of Eastern Serbia,
– “Velikogospoinski vasar” (The Celebration of the Assumption of Virgin Mary)
– “Zlatna bucka Djerdapa” (traditional catfish fishing)
– The exhibition of honey and bee products
GPS Coordinates: latitude, longitude: 44.612610, 22.613932, elevation: 67 m