Is situated 3 km West of Negotin in the woodland area. It is believed that it was built in the time of King Milutin, at the end of XIIIth and the beginning of XIVth century by the archiepiscop Nikodim.
Bukovo Monastery is located three kilometers Western from Negotin and it is surrounded by woods. According to the architectural and stylistic features, monastery church of St. Nicholas has similarities with the Moravian Style, the type of building which is characteristic for The Serbian Despotate (XVth century).
The oldest and the most valuable frescos are: Mother of God with Christ – in the firmament and Archangels Mihajlo fresco at the entrance to the church. The last painting was made in 1902 in the Romantic design by Steva Todorović. The bell was donated to the monastery of Knjaz Milos Obrenovic, in the 1830.