Thematic Route: The Natural Route-Activities in Nature
Name of the Tourist Attraction: Rotunda Fishery Farm, in Izvoarele
Location: Izvoarele village, Gruia commune, Mehedinți County, 49 km away from the town of Drobeta Turnu Severin. The farm is located near the Iron Gates II (Gogoșu, Balta Verde, Izvoarele). Here you can get on the Drobeta Turnu Severin – Şimian – Hinova – Rogova – Vânjuleţ – Cioroboreni – Pătulele – Gruia – Izvoarele route.
Description: Existing species of fish that live in this pond are: the crucian carp, the carp, the phytophagus, ”novac”, ”oblete” (a small fish), the perch, the roach.
Information and Contact:
Price: 50 Ron / 12 h
Retained quantity: 5 kg
Other useful information:
Obtaining a Fishing Permit for 2018:
– issued by ANPA (National Association for Fisheries and Aquaculture)
– The license is obtained free of charge
– It applies only to non-concessional natural waters (any natural water in the country that is not in the management of an association of fishermen, nor in the Danube Delta). It’s made of blue cardboard.
– For border fishing, on the permit issued by ANPA the border visa must be applied.
Documents required for the issuance of the permit by ANPA:
– Copy of C.I (identity card)
– ANPA Address: Agronomic House
– ANPA program: Monday: 09:00 -14: 00
For concessional waters:
– is issued by the concessionaire. It’s the one made of white cardboard.
– There is no fishing fee, but there is a likelihood that the license applicant will have to join the water concession association and pay the annual membership fee.
The periods and areas of prohibition in force in 2018, as well as all legal regulations related to fishing, are mentioned in Order no. 8/174/2018 on establishing the periods and areas for prohibition of fishing as well as the areas for the protection of living aquatic resources in 2018, which shall enter into force starting with 07.04.2018. http://www.anpa.ro/acte-normative/
Route close to other thematic routes:
In the area you can also visit:
– The church that was discovered in 2006 in Izvoarele village.