Saint Nicholas Church in Donji Milanovac has moved three times together with the town.
In 1840, Captain Misa Anastasijevic built the church in the old location.
This church was flooded during the construction of hydroelectric Djerdap (The Iron Gates).
Here, a new church was built, having valuable murals and objects left from the old worship place..
The church has a 1st degree protection.